An American Legion Post is part of the community. Its members reach out to help other local veterans, many of whom are not members, and we sponsor events and programs.
Our community has responded well to our efforts and some companies and people have been very generous in their support. Some have provided services and equipment at no cost and others have provided financial assistance. They were an important part of our post home renewal and we thank them.
We encourage our members and community to support these local companies.
- BEAMCo – Bauman Electric – HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Mechanical Services
- Behr Paint Co., Behr and Kilz Paints – BehrPro Contractor paint supplies and service
- ChemDry of Chapel Hill-Durham
- Covenant Trucking Company
- Croasdaile Country Club, Durham
- Dealers Supply Co., Inc., Raleigh, Air Conditioning
- Durham Upholstery
- Galleria Art and Framing, Fearrington Village, Pittsboro
- Flintlock Morgan Horse Farm – Pete Jaeger
- Lawton’s Electrical Repair
- B J Fiorentino – Landscaping and Excavation
- Geeks On Call
- Chapel Hill Printing and Graphics
- Town and Country Trader
- Boy Scout Troop 505
- The Republik Corporation – Marketing
Please support our benefactors and recommend them to others.
no images were found