Our Post has about 35 acres of land. This gives us a lot of parking space. We are also set back from the road and that gives us privacy. We have a mini-lake (pond) between Legion Road and our post home building. These attributes and many others combine to make us a sought after site for special events.
- Host a special sale, business training session, or conference
- Hold a family reunion, gathering, wedding, or birthday
- Place a large tent or two on our lawn overlooking the pond (a breathtaking view at twilight)
- Hold day meetings or training sessions
- Hold a Jamboree or Bluegrass event for your group
- Have a southern barbecue or pig picking
- Hold a church picnic
- Have a picnic on the lawn and watch your kids enjoy play in our two large open fields
We are also working on other items to better use our great facilities. Under consideration is a soccer play area and another site for Badmitten. We are also looking at obtaining picnic tables for our flag area. The tables will be under the shade trees. We have a few other ideas on how to make our site a great meeting site.
We are a great site with lots of greenery, open space, a pond, lots of parking and places to stretch out. What finer spot could you ask for in our Little Bit of Heaven.
- Summit your event needs
- Look at our post facilities and take a tour of our grounds and views of pond.
- Check event schedule for planning options (call for latest availability information)